Stealing CA $9 billions = Recall Election

From: ENRON = Swarzenegger
Subject: Stealing CA $9 billions = Recall Election
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:47:48

Thanks for mail;

You people elected Adolph Hitler  Swarzenegger - ENRON BOY
and you will have Rolling Blackout every day from now on;

Until next election; and we will recall this german pig fast;

For now the best we can do is to ignore him and every republican person
and his business; or life of normal people will get fuck up to the max;

Yes, boycott all products and service offered by Republican's companies;

WE did this is Communism mafia and we abolish them;
now is time to put to jail every republican who hate USA and people;

They do Economic Holocaust to the nation today ( jewish too) ..

All we can expect is Gestapo time until we stop them from
fuck election; I strongly believe they " false fix " election in Southern
California;

Most republicans' are criminals; and have to go to jail; starting from Bush
mafia;

Gray Davis wasn't the best; but now we can have real Nazi Time
where police will shut to striking people;
and you let's it happened;

I'm in Bay Area; where 80% people still think of our kids and grandkids life;
you only steal money and destroy family life; down there
Actor is nothing else; but skilled liar