GOOD DAY

From: willistaylor_01
Subject: GOOD DAY
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:24:35 +0200

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. My name is Willis Taylor.I am the brother
to the president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. Due to the present war in
my country Liberia, I wish to invest in Hotels and commercial properties
in your country.

Myself, wife and children managed to get on a Red
Cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners from the theatre of war in
my country and presently, we are in a refugee camp in a region called Appenzell
on
the Swiss border. Your assistance and cooperation is required as regards
this project.

Please send an e-mail indicating your
desire to help me and my families invest these funds.
I await your positive response to my e-mail letter God bless.

Willis Taylor