question about undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion

From: katherine ye
Subject: question about undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:57:44 +0000

Hi,

I am new to automake and autoconf. After running ./configure. I run make. Here is the result
cd . && automake --foreign --include-deps Makefile
cd . && autoconf
./aclocal.m4:268: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
aclang.m4:1689: AC_C_VOLATILE is expanded from...
./aclocal.m4:268: the top level
make: *** [configure] Error 1
Also I noticed that after running the make the size of configure became 0. (I am not sure whether this is important) I believe I have automake 1.6. I am not sure the version for autoconf. I know it runs successfully on HP. (I am running it on Mac OS X darwin)
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Katherine Ye

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com