RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION/GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY

From: Ms. Serah Williams
Subject: RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION/GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:46:02 -0800

GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY.
ALFONSTRAAT B56, 1002 BS AMSTERDAM,
NETHERLANDS.FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: OYL/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

ATTENTION:

RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement on 10th of Oct. 2003,winners
of the GLOBAL-WIN INTERNET PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS
held on 4th May 2003.

Your coupon,is attached to ticket number 023-0148-790-459, with serial number
073-11 drew the lucky numbers 43-11-44-37- 10-43, and consequently won the
lottery
in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of
US$2,500.000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. OYL/25041238013/02.

This is from total prize money of US$80,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form
50,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America,Asia
and Africa as part of International promotions Program, which is conducted
annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a Financial Firm insured in
your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous
acts by participants of this program.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent:
Mr. Van Brook, FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,RAYMOND CROSSROAD, AMSTERDAM, For due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your
choice. Remember, all
prize money must be claimed not later than end of November 2003. After this
date,all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address,do
inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.

Yours Faithfully
Ms. Serah Williams.
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY,THE
NETHERLANDS.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329