Hello

From: simon oliver
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:38:51 +0100 (CET)

URGENT NEED.

I am Simon Oliver, an Aide of Ex President Charles Taylor.

As you may know he has recently stepped down from power and is presently in asylum in Calabar. The purpose of my letter is to ask if you can render the assistance requested and to bring to bear my present position and the very need for true and solicited help with respect to Ex President Taylor.

Your assistance is needed in the sense that some funds derived from Diamond sales during his tenure needs to be transferred/moved from its present location to a place or an account that you may hopefully provide or arrange.The reason for this is that plans are underway to confiscate not only his known Fixed Assets but also Liquid Assets.I have been mandated to seek and find a relaible person, based overseas, that is disposed in helping to secure some or all of the funds in question.

If you are that person, do respond to this letter.

Otherwise no offence meant.

Sincerely yours,

Simon Oliver.

Alternative email: address@hidden

Please provide your Telephone number for immediate contact.