Introduce your book to 500 National Reviewers

From: Bookman Publishing
Subject: Introduce your book to 500 National Reviewers
Date: 04 Nov 2003 22:13:10 -0500

Bookman Marketing has compiled an exclusive list of email addresses for the
nation's premiere book critics and reviewers.  This list features critics
at newspapers like USA Today, The New York Times  the Chicago Tribune and
magazines like Publishers Weekly and Kirkus Reviews.  In all, the list
includes nearly 600 of America's best known book critics and reviewers.

The regular price for this service is $299, (less than most professionals
would charge just to write a release!) but this month we are discounting
the price 40% to just  $179.40

For just $179.40 we will write an attention-grabbing press release, work
with you to target the best media, and then send the release to our
exclusive list.

Bookman Marketing will sell your book, even if you published with another
company.

If you would like more information on this, or our other unique services,
reply or call:

Brien Jones
Author Consultant
(800) 342-6068 Phone
(765) 342-7217 Fax
address@hidden
www.bookmanmarketing.com
www.bookmanpublishing.com

To be removed from this mailing, type the word "remove" in the subject line
and reply to this message.