Mutual transaction

From: Barrister Sule Ahmed
Subject: Mutual transaction
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:40:55 +0100 (CET)

Dear friend.

Proposal of mutual benefit.

I am Barrister Sule Ahmed a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. John Anderson a foreigner, who was a contractor to Shell Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria (SPDC). On the 17th of October 1992, my client, his wife And their three children were involved in a Plane crash on their way to Yankari Games Reserve for 2week`s holiday.

Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the plane crash, Since then I have made several enquiries to his Embassy and the home address he filled in his file in my office to locate any of his extended relatives,
this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to use the Internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the SECURITY & FINANCE HOUSE where this huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly, the FINANCE HOUSE where the diseased had an account valued at about US$9M (Nine million dollars).

Conseqently,the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. since I have been unsuccesful in locating the  relatives for over 10 years now .I seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$9M can be paid to you and I.
We shall share the money thus 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% will be used to re-imburse any expenses that might be incurred on both ends and to service the tax that might incurred be in your country.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Sule Ahmed(Esq).

N.B. Please indicate your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication in this mutual transaction
please reply to:address@hidden