Re: mechanics style

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: mechanics style
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 13:06:57 +0100

>>> "Gary" == Gary V Vaughan <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Gary> I got the ball rolling for this oft discussed macro by putting it in
 Gary> autoconf and using it in libtoolize.  My perl fu is insufficient to the
 Gary> task of supporting it from automake (aclocal etc).  Please send a patch
 Gary> before the next rev of automake, so that aclocal traces
 Gary> AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR and automatically adds an appropriate -I to its
 Gary> search path.

Hmm, you can't trace until you now all the -I's.  See:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2003-09/msg00112.html

So I think right now the ball is in M4's court, not Automake's :)
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz