WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: primitiva la lottery
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:43:10 +0200

       LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA.

        C/BUSMAN EL BUENO,137 MADRID - ESPANA.

        TEL: +34-686-369-329   FAX:-+34-665 048 681.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

REF: LP/26510460037/03 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

DEAR SIR,

       RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

Congratulations Category A prize winner! You have been
selected as one of two winners of the LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA computer ballot draws and thus will be a privileged recipient of the grand draw prize of 850,000.00 (Eight hundred and Fifty thousand Euros only).Winning File Reference number for your prize is LP/26510460037/03; ticket number 004-05117963-198.

We in the LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA is by this program,
launching our model computer balloting lottery draws,
developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of participants in our various lottery programs. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an
initial database of 300,000 emails and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw prize.

To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings,the
transfer of your prize is to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents.You are to contact our agents by email and/or fax as soon as you receive this notice.

Please find full contact details,
below:-

Mr.Cecil George
Operation Manager
Euro-City_securitas.
Madrid Spain
Tel: (+34) 616 573 154
Fax: (+34) 655 317 414
Email: address@hidden

Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:

Draw Serial No: 99375
Batch No: 24/00319/IPD
Zonal Draw No: A2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099

You are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery
information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals.

Please direct all further correspondences and queries to your respective category Prize Transfer handlers.
Congratulations once again from the LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA family.

Sincerely,

G.S.GARCIA
International Promotions Manager
LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA