Re: HATE

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: HATE
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:18:51 -0800

Dirk <address@hidden> writes:

> Just look at debian they have now 3(!) different autoconf
> versions because one works better or worse than the other.

As the maintainer of Debian's Autoconf package, I'd like to let
you know (1) we only have two versions--autoconf and autoconf2.13
and (2) most of the time the proper version should be selected
automatically when you type "autoconf", as long as you install
both versions.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden