$100 e-gold Exchange $150 Paypal

From: gobalshare.com
Subject: $100 e-gold Exchange $150 Paypal
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:44:05 +0900

$100 e-gold Exchange $150 Paypal

You can convert your e-gold money into paypal money, is that simple.

You send to me for example 100$ with an e-gold account and i
refund to your paypal account 150$ this is possible

There is a Limit of 36,000 $ for account estabilished with e-gold.

Don't wait, open one e-gold account at :
http://www.e-gold.com
fund your account by credit cards, bank wire, bank draft, western union and
other,
Please e-mail me at this address for all the transactions :

address@hidden

Attention this business is legal in full.

Remember You send 100 $ by e-gold and receive in maximum 24 hours 150 $
in Your PayPal account

http://gobalshare.com/