CVS access broken???

From: Mark Phillips
Subject: CVS access broken???
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:32:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

I am currently trying to debug a problem with automake 1.8.2 and I can't
get CVS to work.

Both the following fail:-

1) http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/automake/

   Gives "automake - this entry is unreadable"

2) cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/automake co automake

cvs server: cannot find module `automake' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Similarly
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/automake co CVSROOT
vi CVSROOT/modules

Give a modules file containing NO modules.

Help!!!

Cheers
Mark Phillips

--
Mark S. Phillips                ESN 742 2461
mspATnortelnetworksDOTcom               Tel. +44 1279 402461