Building the .info files in build directory.

From: Kelley Cook
Subject: Building the .info files in build directory.
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:05:28 -0500

Sorry if this is a RTFM, but I can't find it.

The release notes for automake 1.8, mention that it changes the defaults
to go back to building the .info files in the source directory since
that is the GNU coding standards.

What do I have to put in my Makefile.am to put them back to being built
in build directory like 1.7.x did?

FWIW, having a read only source directory is our goal.

Kelley Cook