Your message could not be delivered...

From: Spambox
Subject: Your message could not be delivered...
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:36:13 -0500

Your message could not be delivered...
because it has an attachment type that we currently block.  In order to prevent
potential computer viruses, we currently block several attachment types,
including those that end in:  exe, bat, com, zip, url, and dat.  Please remove
the attachment before resending your mail.  If you really need to send us this
attachment, please talk with your system administrator about other ways to send
files.  If you did not deliberately attach a file to your e-mail, your system
may be configured to automatically attach a ".dat" file.  If that is the case,
contact your system administrator.
(See original message information below.)

Thanks,
Office of Information Resource Management

Support provided for:
National Endowment for the Humanities
Institute of Museum and Library Services
President's Committee on The Arts and The Humanities

Questions?  Contact:  address@hidden

Original message sent to: address@hidden
Original message subject: last chance!