KINDLY GET IN TOUCH TO ME

From: williamsjo
Subject: KINDLY GET IN TOUCH TO ME
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:26:31 +0700 (ICT)

I am Barrister Williams Jo, a solicitor at
law. I am the personal

attorney to late Mr. Robert Chapman the African Area
Director of SIL International, who unfortunately died in the crash of Kenya
Airways  Flight 431 in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, January 30 2000.You will read more
stories about the crash on visiting this
website,news.airwise.com/airlines/archive/2000/kenya2000.html
and also in this website, where Chapman's company talked
about his death in the Kenya crash. You shall as well find the
pictures of Chapman and his wife there. Mr. Chapman Hailed from
Hamilton,Ontario Canada.

Since the death of Chapman, I as his personal attorney, have made several
enquiries to locate his only surviving
relation, without any success. I came across your name and contact on the
course of my personal searching for Chapman's relations, so I decided to
contact you for this project.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating and securing the wealth left
behind in a fixed deposit account by Robert,
before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by Eco Bank Plc where my
client

operates an account worth $USD7.5 Million Dollars. The
board of Eco Bank Plc has issued me a notice that after 2 months
from now and no next of kin shown up for the claiming of the said funds, the
funds will be confiscated and declared unserviceable. Since I and my team have
been unsuccessful in locating Robert's relatives for sometime now,it on this
note that I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased
since you are a foreigner,so that the proceed of this deposit valued at $USD7.5
Million Dollars can be released to you for ourdisbursments. I and my team have
agreed to offer you25% of the total sum,Upon successful remittance of funds
into your bank account,5% has

been set aside to cover all expenses incurred both local and
international, during the course of this transfer.,while 70% will befor me and
my team.

All requires is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this business successful. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement which will protect you from any breach of the law.
Robert was a very good man and it is not wise for me to allow his hard earned
wealth to be stolen by the greedy directors of Eco Bank Plc.Further details
awaits your response by email.PLEASE, TREAT THIS
PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET. Do not hesitate to include your private phone and fax
number,when replying this proposal,you can also email me on this alternative
emailaddress:address@hidden faithfully,

Barrister Williams Jo(Esq)

อีเมล์ฟรี ๆ นามสกุลหรรษา แถมยัง ใช้ภาษาไทยได้
ง่ายๆ แบบนี้ ต้องที่ http://mail.hunsa.com

ดาวน์โหลดรูปการ์ตูนน่ารักๆ หลากแบบ ได้ที่นี่
http://www.hunsa.com/mobile/