Re: [ot]wiki for auto* tools?

From: Jay West
Subject: Re: [ot]wiki for auto* tools?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 20:12:52 -0500

As to where it could be homed...

I own an ISP/webhosting/colocation firm and could house the wiki on one of
my servers in a world class datacenter with multiple 100mb upstream
connections. I could even dedicate a server just to that. But then, I
haven't gotten a single answer from the list to my pleas for help on one
single question on what I'm guessing is a simple problem with libtool.

I'll host it in exchange for someone taking 60 seconds to answer my previous
post ;)

Jay West