Re: automake doesn't recognize AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: automake doesn't recognize AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:56:51 +0200

>>> "Oliver" == Oliver B Fischer <address@hidden> writes:

 Oliver> Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
 >> Either you haven't installed libtool, or you forgot to run aclocal
 >> prior to autoconf and automake.

 Oliver> Neither nor. Might it be the problem, that I have three different
 Oliver> versions of libtool installed on my (freebsd) box? I have libtool 1.3
 Oliver> installed as  libtool13, libtool 1.4 as libtool14 ant libtool 1.5 as
 Oliver> installed as libtool15?

Such setup necessarily requires some instruction on how to tell
aclocal where to fetch libtool.m4 from.  Unless there is some
FreeBSD user familiar with that on this list, I suggest you ask
a FreeBSD list.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz