Make 2% daily here!

From: Richard Lemon
Subject: Make 2% daily here!
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:24:47 +0000

Hi Friend , my name is Richard Lemon.

I want to show you a great program called SPACE-INVEST!
They have 2% COMPOUNDING DAILY !!!
They have FULLY AUTOMATED WITHDRAWAL SYSTEM !

I deposited $300 with them and have got paid every time i wished to,
check my recent payment:

7/10/04
15:14 Payment Received 37427391 Gold +0.122669 1464948 50.00 USD 407.60
From: SPACE-INVEST    Merchant Reference #: 7728049
Memo: Payment id:7728049

Please use "254442" as referrer. Thanks a lot!!!

--

http://www.space-invest.com/?r=254442

--
SPACE-INVEST is an independent, employee-owned investment management firm
based in San Francisco,

The secret to their performance is their firm's focus on team of investment
professionals and the passion they bring to their roles.
SPACE-INVEST has over 13 investment research professionals, 10 of whom are
focused primarily on growth companies.
We believe this makes their research staff, focused on smaller growth
companies, one of the country's largest.
--
http://www.space-invest.com/?r=254442