REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE.

From: legalpractictional
Subject: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE.
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:43:47 -0700

                  REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE.

TAIWO MARTINS & ASSOCIATE
25 Indipendent Layout
Enugu.Enugu State
Tell:234-803-6742969
fAX:234-42-5532565.

Good day,

Before I introduce my self, I wish to inform you that
This letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat
it Serious. I am Barr.Tiawo, an attorney at law in Nigeria,
and a lawyer to late Mr. Michael J. brown the African area director of sill
International, who unfortunately died in the crash of Kenya airways
Flight 431 in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, January 30 2000.
You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website,

News.airwise.com/airlines/archive/200/kenya200.html
And also in this website, where brown?s company talk about his death
In his Kenya crash. You shall as well find the pictures of brown and his
wife
There. Mr. Brown was from Hamilton. Ontario Canada.

Since the death of Brown, I have made several enquiries about to
locate his only serving relation without any success. I came across your
name
and contact on the course of my personal searching for browns relations,
so
I decided to contact you on this project.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating and securing the
Wealth left behind in a fixed deposit account by Michael, before
They get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. the
Board of the bank has issued me notice that after 2 months from now
And no next of kin shown up for the claim, the funds will be
Confiscated and declared unserviceable. Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating Michael?s relative for sometime now,
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you are a foreigner, so that the proceed of this deposit
valued at SUSD30.561 million dollars can be release to you.

The bank will release the fund to any foreigner who I
Will present which has all the related information/document to
the bank accounts. The account officer who
Your application will be directed to his department
for verification and approval knows about this. Every thing is under
my control.

I shall provide you all the information and copy of the certificate
Of deposit issued to Michael when he deposited the funds
I also have all the necessary information we need for the claim
and once the money is transfer to you, I shall destroy all the documents
used for the claim and leave no traces.
After everything you shall have 30% of the total sum, while 65% for me and
5%goes to any expenses incurred by both patties.

All requires is your honest co-operation to enable me see this business
successful.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will
Protect you from any breach of the law. Michael was a very good man and
it is not
Wise to allow his hard earned wealth to be stolen by the greedy directors
of my bank.

Further details awaits your response by email: address@hidden

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Regards.
Barr.Taiwo Martins.

Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/