Re: Conditional append

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: Conditional append
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:26:04 -0800

That's the right track. My problem, though, is that your little
snippet is in an included automake snippet.

bin_PROGRAMS=hello
CLEANFILES=something
include $(top_srcdir)/extra.am

or simply

bin_PROGRAMS=goodbye
include $(top_srcdir)/extra.am

and extra.am needs to add one file to CLEANFILES in both cases.

Cheers,
Shaun