Re: Configuring automake says autoconf 2.58 or higher needed. Have au to

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: Configuring automake says autoconf 2.58 or higher needed. Have au toconf 2.59 installed. What is/goes wrong?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:01:53 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 13:15 +0100, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

PS: I know this is not the first time, but I simply do not
    understand why you respond to bug reports without Cc: the
    reporter.
I normally respond CC:-ing the reporter on auto*.gnu.org lists, because
they tend to be unreliable. Not have done so in this case was just an
oversight.

otoh, when I do that, I usually get 2-3 complaints from people stating that I shouldn't (ymmv).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net