Re: Clean folders

From: Leonardo Boiko
Subject: Re: Clean folders
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:21:10 -0400

clean-local:
        rm -rf .build

I'm having a similar problem.  I want to create a convenience .am file
with rules that many of our packages will use, to be included by
Makefile.am's.  I'm already using neat tricks people talked about on
earlier discussions, like AC_DEFINING variables to empty so that you can
+= them without problems.

But the included file create a directory in $builddir, and I'd like it
to be entirely removed in ``make clean''.  I can't use CLEANFILES
because it's a directory, and I can't use ``clean-local'' because it
could conflict with a possible ``clean-local'' in the Makefile.am.

Any ideas?
--
Leonardo Boiko