Re: macro search path

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: macro search path
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:44:51 +0100

Hello,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 06:38:39PM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > In both cases, a colon separated env. variable ACLOCAL_PATH would
> > solve the problem neatly.

> To work around this issue, you'd have to switch "ACLOCAL_PATH" depending
> on which directory you'd want to use.

this is what I meant.  It's very similar the current Gnome approach:
they set ACLOCAL_FLAGS in the environment, and gnome-autogen.sh uses it.

I think ACLOCAL_PATH is better then switching two copies of dirlist
or then creating two wrappers or two installations of Automake.

Have a nice weekend,
        Stepan