Copying headers, libraries from subdirs to top-level include, lib in "ma

From: Fred Proctor
Subject: Copying headers, libraries from subdirs to top-level include, lib in "make all"
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:21:46 -0400

I have code in some subdirectories, say src/{bottom,middle,top}, which when compiled yields libraries that I want copied up to the top-level include/ and lib/ directories. Code in middle/ will reference headers and libs from bottom/, code from top/ will reference headers and libs from middle/ and bottom/.

How can I get these headers and libs copied up during the "make all" default target?

--Fred