Re: texi2dvi: A more pleasant way to compile

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: texi2dvi: A more pleasant way to compile
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:13:46 +0200

>>> "Karl" == Karl Berry <address@hidden> writes:

 >> So the new work is merely to add *.t2d in .cvsignore (or whatever), and
 >> CLEANFILES = *.t2d in Makefile.am, until Automake is updated?

Can we work on an interface that will not require any change in
Automake the next time texi2dvi invents new files or
directories?

Having an operation mode where texi2dvi cleans itself the
auxiliary files that it would otherwise create sounds right to
me.  In other words, I'd like `make mostlyclean' to call
`texi2dvi --mostlyclean input.texi' for all `input.texi',
instead of having to know how texi2dvi works internally.

(I think that's an old idea from Akim.)
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz