AW: Creating two libraries with same sourcefiles but diffrent defines

From: Roesner Thomas
Subject: AW: Creating two libraries with same sourcefiles but diffrent defines
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:44:38 +0200

Dear all,

it seems to work now, unfortunately i didn't have the depcomp file,
so starting make in av didn't result in compiling the files without
any errormessage, expect missing o-files.

The remaining question is: is there any way to make the dependencies
to the library, not to the library_source.o file? I´d like to
delete the objectfiles to have a nearly clean sourcedir?

Kind Regards,
Tom