Re: make is not compiling my files

From: Parag N
Subject: Re: make is not compiling my files
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:08:44 +0530

hello,
         I downloaded source rpm. install it in /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES.
then i extract it. I found directory backend which contains many backend
scanner support files. i also want to add my own backend files so i  add 2
files in backend directory and modify Makefile.
         before modifying Makefile i have to generate it from running
configure. I hope i have explained it simple steps what i did and i failed
to compile those newly added files besides adding them to Makefile and then
running make on it.
if require more explanation ask me.
regards,
Parag.