How to make a 'pthread' program ?

From: Steven Woody
Subject: How to make a 'pthread' program ?
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 00:42:10 +0800

on linux, simplly adding a '-pthread' option to the command line gcc, i can
make a multi-thread c program. but if using automake, i only got many
undefined reference to pthread_xxx errors. i've already add the '-pthread'
to the myprogram_CFLAGS variable.

can anyone help me? thanks.

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Celine: Each time I wear black, or like, lose my temper, or say
anything about anything, you know, they always go, "Oh it's so
French. It's so cute." Ugh! I hate that!

        - Before Sunrise (1995)