Distributing directory with software

From: Paulo Jorge Matos
Subject: Distributing directory with software
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:12:04 +0000

Hi all,

I wish to distribute a directory with a lot of subdirectories with my
project. I have:
project
    - bench
    - src

the src is being distributed already since it contains sources  but
the bench directory contains a bunch of text files which should be
distributed. bench has a lot of subdirs with text files which should
not need to be enumerated in automake. How can I say, distribute all
the directory including subdirs.

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm
Computer and Software Engineering
INESC-ID - SAT Group