Re: Ada support

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Ada support
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:35:09 +0100

>>> "VG" == Vadim Godunko <address@hidden> writes:

 VG> Hello,
 VG> We are want to add Ada (GNAT Pro and GCC GNAT) support to automake. We
 VG> are have corresponding patch but not sure is it right. So, can you
 VG> please provide documentation about adding support for new languages into
 VG> autoconf/automake/libtools?

The developer's documentation is the code and the mailing list
archives.  If you plan in contributing to Automake, please start here:
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/contribute.html

I'll send you the assignment form mentioned there separately.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz

Shared books are happy books.     http://www.bookcrossing.com/friend/gadl