RE: Way to generate header files automatically

From: Jeff Safier
Subject: RE: Way to generate header files automatically
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:58:31 -0500

Thanks for your answers.  It seems automake does handle this
automattically, however we have a situation where the header files are
in a didfferent directory tree then the shource code.  For that
dependency tracking is not working.  Unless my INCLUDES=   macro in my
Makefile.am is incorrect, im not sure how to do this, if possibe