Re: how to make driver modules

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: how to make driver modules
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:08 +0200

Hello,
* 黑明磊 wrote on Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 08:15:29AM CEST:

>       The user mode programs and lib can be easily made by automake tools,
> but I don't know how to make dirver modules.

What do you mean by driver modules?  Linux kernel modules?
For those I think it's best to add some manual rules.
I believe the recent(?) kernels have some way of interfacing
with their Makefile rules easily.  Best if you'd look in the
kernel documentation, or source, or both.

If instead you are asking about shared libraries or dlopen()able
objects, you could take a look at Libtool and libltdl.