depfiles ?

From: Luis Kornblueh
Subject: depfiles ?
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:29:07 +0200

Hello,

we are trying to get a big an complicated structured Fortran90 code
running with automake. We have been able to get a lot of things working,
but now we reached a state, where I would like to ask for help.

I got depcomp running with depmode=none and an selfmade dependency
generator. Cuurently this dependencies are generated to late. A good
time would be in the make depfiles step in the configure run.

How can we get this working?

Thanks a lot,
Luis

--
                             \\\\\\
                             (-0^0-)

 Luis Kornblueh                           Tel. : +49-40-41173289
 Max-Planck-Institute for Meteorology     Fax. : +49-40-41173298
 Bundesstr. 53
 D-20146 Hamburg                          Email: address@hidden
 Federal Republic of Germany