Re: Passing options to the linker

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: Re: Passing options to the linker
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:02:56 +0100

http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.g++.help/browse_frm/thread/46517713685155f0/

> Hmm, that looks very fishy:

Never mind.  Please try putting -export-dynamic in the link flags for
the program (AM_LDFLAGS or extsat_LDFLAGS, depending on your setup).

Does it work now?

After digging a little bit I found that since --export-dynamic seems
to be a linker flag I should add to LDFLAGS -Wl,--export-dynamic.
Still this is not working! :-|

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm
Computer and Software Engineering
INESC-ID - SAT Group