Re: Target-specific flags not working

From: Daniel Haude
Subject: Re: Target-specific flags not working
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:31:47 +0200

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:16:57 +0200, Stepan Kasal <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,
  I tried to reproduce your problem with Automake 1.9.5 and did not
succeed either.

Thanks for your reply. I don't know what you mean by "either", since yours is the only reply I received.

But anyway I was able to track this problem down to an automake version issue after all. Not having really understood the autotools stuff I'm using the files that Glade-2 provided me with (which originally are version 1.4), and there I noticed that I had to start a bit earlier in the build process to actually get the new Makefile built. And for that I had to use both aclocal-1.9 and automake-1.9.

Now everything works.

Thanks,
--Daniel