Re: headers in objects

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: headers in objects
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 01:23:44 +0200

Hello Daniel,

* Daniel Chaves wrote on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 01:31:58AM CEST:

> I wrote a simple makefile.am like above
>
> bin_PROGRAMS = player
> player_SOURCES = sndout.cpp wordtree.cpp kbhit.cpp exception.cpp
> player.cpp
>
> The sndout.cpp needs an special flag -I /opt/kde/include/artsc. The other
> files don't need it.

Yes, but most likely it won't matter for them either.  Right?

> I try to find how to add the flags without success. How can I do that?

As a developer:  add to your Makefile.am
  AM_CPPFLAGS= -I/opt/kde/include/artsc

(but I'd consider that hardcoding bad style); as a user

  ./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/kde/include/artsc

Note BTW the non-space between -I and the directory name.