Patch to allow optional building of the documentation

From: Eric Dorland
Subject: Patch to allow optional building of the documentation
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:26:42 -0400

Hello,

As I pointed out in [0], the Debian Project has voted GFDL documents
with Invariant Sections not free according to the DFSG. I will shortly
be removing the documentation from the package in main and moving it
to non-free. Just stripping the doc directory from the tarball doesn't
leave it in a very nice state however. So attached is a patch to allow
automake to build cleanly with the doc directory removed. It also
provides a configure switch to disable building of the
documentation. I believe it to be it to generic enough to be
applicable outside Debian. I hope you agree.

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2006-03/msg00063.html

--
Eric Dorland <address@hidden>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: address@hidden