Re: depcomp on system headers

From: David Everly
Subject: Re: depcomp on system headers
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:14:08 -0600

On 8/8/06, David Everly <address@hidden> wrote:
While I was writing this email I received this one from HP:

"Well, I got a response from the lab, but not the one I was hoping for.
  They took your test suite and said that they can dup the problem with
A.06.06, but when they tested with the latest version of the compiler
(A.06.10) they couldn't dup."

So I guess we will have to try upgrading our compiler.

Just to verify, upgrading aCC from A.06.06 to A.06.10 fixed my issue,
so I can now resume using +Maked instead of +maked for dependency
generation on hpux B.11.23 ia64.