Re: Cross-compiling support (was: Multilib support)

From: Tzu-Chien Chiu
Subject: Re: Cross-compiling support (was: Multilib support)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:54:20 +0800

2006/9/22, Stepan Kasal <address@hidden>:

But this does not mean tha BUILD_CC has to be set!
If BUILD_CC is empty, this just makes CC empty.  AC_PROG_CC then does
its work.  (The variable CC overrides the test only if it is nonempty.)

1. I understand, but under which circumstances native configure/build will
go wrong if BUILD_CC is not empty?

2. Texinfo's way works for me, but just for curious if there are other
(tricky) approaches for mulit-host builds? For example projects, please?

--
Tzu-Chien Chiu - SMedia Technology Corp.