Re: Automake violations of the gnu coding conventions

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Automake violations of the gnu coding conventions
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:44:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, K. Richard Pixley wrote:

Bob Proulx wrote:
Are we talking about one of your own projects?  Or are we talking
about other projects that you are trying to build?

Projects that I'm trying to build. Hundreds of them. Projects that won't be fixed in their current incarnations even if we correct automake now. It'll

Since you can't fix all these projects at once, then I suggest to stop using the MS-DOS FAT filesystem due to its poor timestamp resolution. Use NTFS instead.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn