Re: install per target ....

From: myrdos2
Subject: Re: install per target ....
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

I had a problem similar to yours, I have a networking library with some
example programs. I have it set up to compile the sample programs after the
library, but before anything is installed. This works, even though my simple
knowledge tells me the sample program requires the lib to be installed. I
believe it was a matter of adding this line to Makefile.am:

LDADD = libmylib.a

And then for my sample program:

noinst_PROGRAMS = mysampleprog

I hope this helps,