RE: how to install static library?

From: susan xie
Subject: RE: how to install static library?
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:53:03 -0500

> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:37:45 -0500
> Subject: how to install static library?
>

> Hi,
>
> I have a third-party static library distributed with my software package, and
> I want to install it into the libraries during 'make install'. Do you know
> how to do that? Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ting

Finally I use 'data' prefix to install the library into the '/share'
directory. It works.

nobase_data_DATA = lib/linux/foo.a lib/linux64/foo.a include/foo.h

If you have better suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks anyway.

> Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.
> www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007