A new Autotools book

From: John Calcote
Subject: A new Autotools book
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:07:56 -0600

Sorry for the list spam, but I thought people on this list might be
interested in a new book on using the GNU Autotools, called

Autotools: A Practitioner's Guide to Autoconf, Automake and Libtool

You can find it at free software magazine (freesoftwaremagazine.com):

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/books/autotools_a_guide_to_autoconf_automake_libtool

Please understand a few things about this effort:

1. This is a work in progress. I've only roughed out the intro and
first three chapters so far.

2. I'm open to help, and I'll give lots of credit for any useful
information provided.

3. Please don't try to avoid hurting my feelings - tell me like it is.
I'd rather be wrong in front of you guys than look stupid to the rest
of the world.

If we're not learning all the time, where's the fun in the journey?

Cheers and thanks in advance--
John