Re: pattern rules

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: pattern rules
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:39:49 +0200

Discussions and patches welcome.
Please don't expect too much from me. I am just a beginner and not a developer. I am only starting to learn about Automake's features.

Well, this is a public list, so others might just chime in.  Also, don't
underestimate the useful input that newcomers have: experienced users
tend to be unaware of beginners' pitfalls and documentation issues that
make it needlessly difficult to get into the game.

I am not new to open software development, just new to the Autotools. And I am well aware that input from novices is often very useful to improve the software, but there must be active developers who take care and help with the first steps.