Re: Automake and literate programming

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: Automake and literate programming
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 00:06:24 +0200

You won't believe, but although your statements are negative, they are helpful. I don't have to search any longer.

Thank you.

Ralf

On 03/31/2008 09:34 PM, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
Hello Ralf,

* Ralf Hemmecke wrote on Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:22:25AM CEST:
Until now I have the impression, that I have to do everything by hand, ie. that Automake doesn't give me much help in the build process.

It also seems that Libtool cannot help me at all. Any ideas?

Both statements are true.  Automake and Libtool would have to be ported
to the noweb/aldor "languages" in order to help you better.