Re: Report to stdout like Linux kernel compilation does

From: Jeroen N. Witmond [Bahco]
Subject: Re: Report to stdout like Linux kernel compilation does
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:55:20 +0200 (CEST)

Some work on improving make output (pretty-printing) has been done for
Xerces-C http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/

See also this bugreport http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1440

You may want to ask about it on one of the mailing lists
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/mailing-lists.html

Jeroen.