Re: How to install doxygen-generated HTML documentation?

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: How to install doxygen-generated HTML documentation?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 19:37:15 +0200

Hi Stepan.

 > [Could] you post a self-contained example made from your
 > project which I could edit to get it through distcheck?

A simple project is attached below. Run the following commands to
configure it:

  autoreconf -i -s && ./configure --prefix=`pwd`/_dist

The 'dist' and 'install' targets should work, but 'distcheck'
fails with a "permission denied" error. If you can figure out how
to remedy the problem, then that would be really great.

Best regards,
Peter