Re: Mixing C and C++?

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: Mixing C and C++?
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:13:36 +1000

Olly Betts wrote:

> You'd written "test_sources = ..." which has no special meaning to
> automake.  You should have written "amtest_SOURCES = ...".  In the
> absence of amtest_SOURCES, automake implicitly assumes "amtest_SOURCES =
> amtest.c".

Yes, thats what I'd done in the small test project I had created. I
did not make the same mistake in the main project. That one remains
a bit of a mystery.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"... a discussion of C++'s strengths and flaws always sounds
like an argument about whether one should face north or east
when one is sacrificing one's goat to the rain god."
-- Thant Tessman