Extra_dist cannot hold two long lists?

From: bonami
Subject: Extra_dist cannot hold two long lists?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

A line in Makefile.am,
EXTRA_DIST = tinystr.cpp tinyxml.cpp tinyxmlerror.cpp tinyxmlparser.cpp
dllmain.cpp ezcomm.aps ezcommon.rc ezcommon.vcproj icon.ico resource.h
stdafx.cpp stdafx.h #targetver.h test.xml tinyxml.txt

If I uncomment the latter part of the line, none of these files will be
added to .tar.gz. Even as such, stdafx.h is not distributed. Is there a line
length limit? How can I distribute all these files?

Here's the complete situation, I use automake under Linux and VC under
Windows. This is a dynamic library. Several .cpp's are needed while only
one's interface is to be exposed. Thus my configuration files are attached.
I probably have something wrong here since the LIBADD line disturbs me,
which causes I have to specify all the necessary .cpp in the EXTRA_DIST
line.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17770371/configure.ac configure.ac
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17770371/Makefile.am Makefile.am
thank you