Iperf build break with emake.

From: Upakul Barkakaty
Subject: Iperf build break with emake.
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:11:15 +0530

Hi all,

 If I try to build iperf with standard linux make, then it builds fine.

 But instead if I use Electronic Make (emake) utility, then the build breaks.

 make[4]: conftest.make: No such file or directory
 make[4]: *** No rule to make target `conftest.make'.  Stop.
 make[4]: confmf: No such file or directory
 make[4]: *** No rule to make target `confmf'.  Stop.

Is that got something to do with how automake is configuring? Please
could you let me know of some workaround for this if this has to be
done with emake?

--
Best Regards,
Upakul Barkakaty